We celebrate Republic Day on 26 January every year because on this day the constitution of India came into the action. It became the actual and our own constitution which replace previous governing act of government of India on 26 January 1950.
Happy Republic Day 2017
On 26 January 2017 we Indians are going to celebrate our 68th Republic Day. The main celebration of Republic Day is its Parade which held at Rajpath in New Delhi. It is a wonderful experience to see it live ever. So every wants to go to watch Republic Day Parade live on Rajpath. But every year there is ever so much rush and limited people are allowed to go in the event just because of security reasons. So people may be searching for passes and tickets for Republic Day Parade. So if you are also interested to watch live Parade and searching any information related to passes and tickets. We will help you with all such kinds of queries.
26 January Republic Day 2017 Parade Tickets Information
We want to tell you that tickets can be bought just couple of weeks before the event. The main event of Republic Day Parade starts at 9 am after the flag hoisting on 26 January every year. First President of India gives speech followed by the award function.
Online booking for Republic Day Parade 2017 tickets has been started for 26 January 2017. So if you are searching where to get 26 January Parade tickets 2017 in New Delhi. Here we are sharing where and how you can buy Republic Day 2017 tickets for 26 January 2017. So many people may be searching how to get tickets for Republic Day 2017 as well as for Beating Retreat ceremony. We are sharing detail about all these information below. You can find below Republic Day tickets 2017 centers from where you can buy 26 January 2017 tickets. People can buy these tickets online from official websites along with offline stores available in New Delhi for specific period of time.
Republic Day Parade Ticket Outlets
- India Tourism Development Corporation (IDTC) Travel Counters at Ashok and Janpath Hotels. (Working days only).
- Delhi Tourism Development Corporation (DTDC) Counters at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food and Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat, opposite INA Market and Shri Gandhi Ashram, Chandni Chowk. (Working days only).
- Departmental Sale Counters at North Block roundabout, South Block roundabout, Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1, Bhairon Road), Jantar Mantar (Main Gate), Shastri Bhawan (near Gate No. 1), India Gate (near Jamnagar House), Red Fort (near police picket). (10 a.m. until 5.30 p.m. daily).
- Parliament House Reception Office. (11 a.m. until 4 p.m. Saturday/Sunday/Holiday closed).
- Government of India Tourist Office, 88 Janpath. (Closed Sunday).
Note: The ticket counters at Jantar Mantar, South Block roundabout, Shashtri Bhawan, and India Gate will be open for an additional two hours, until 7.30 p.m., from January 23 to January 25, 2017.
Republic Day Parade is followed by the Beating Retreat ceremony for which tickets are available on the same stores.
This year the MoD has also limited the category of tickets being sold to Rs 10, Rs.50 and Rs.300. Earlier, there used to be other categories, of Rs.200 and Rs.250.